• Transfer on the route
• Route guide
• Audio Guide
What is not included in the price?
• Air flight (we’ll help with the purchase)
• Lunches and dinners (we’ll show the best places)
• Daily travels of 100-150 km (passing the whole island in a circle).
• It takes 1 hour on foot from parking to the DC-3 crash site.
• For those who wish there may be organized a 3-hour ascent to the Swinefellseköllu glacier in special equipment (rented on the spot).
• Independent cooking for lunch and dinner (we will provide a thoughtful diet)
• Microbus Mercedes Vito for 9 seats
• Guest house Lagafell
• Guest house Hestheimar
• The Holiday Houses
• Guest house Geitafell Road 87
• North West Hotel
Lunches and dinners
Throughout the route we eat in cafes and hotels, breakfast is included in the tour price
We provide not just travel
but an adventure with its story
We pay great attention to
comfortable rest in every sense
We use our own
Hotels with picturesque views
Check in hotels in locations
with scenic views
stay with you 24 hours a day
The emotions of people who travel with us
Journey to Morocco
From year to year travelling with you is getting brighter and brighter, and parting - more sentimental - a piece of my soul comes off mercilessly ... I will remember these 10 days for the rest of my life! I appreciate every moment :)
Journey to Morocco
All the guys made my vacation unforgettable! This will not happen again, you need to enjoy what is happening now. Thank you, I really enjoyed all these two weeks next to you! You are in my heart ...
Journey to Iceland
I am in a state of excitement from the 3rd journey with Life Travel team. I saw old friends and made new ones! Company is the key!
Journey to Georgia
Thank you very much, my hug to everyone, you made it very funny and comfortable
Journey to Norway
A journey that makes you wonder how powerful our nature is. To describe the element impossible, it should be seen!
Journey to Altai
Awesome places, the route is so well thought out - mountains, stones, greens, wild rivers, snowy peaks, deserts, stars, heady air and water ...
Journey to Tien Shan
It was one of the most intense, enjoyable and interesting trips I have ever participated in!